Global manufacturer are looking for a Senior HSE Manager to operate across a multi-site environment.
- Take ownership of the continued development and maintenance of multi-site HSE policies
- Provide technical support and guidance to Site management and Site HSE personnel at all Sites in your geographical region.
- Actively participate and contribute to the development of Group-level reporting on all HSE incidents, accidents, non-conformances and other HSE matters.
- Communicate with other regional and corporate HSE leaders and resources to ensure best practices are effectively shared.
- Oversee, assess, and insure that each Site-level HSE System conforms to and complies with all requirements specified in the Group HSE System.
- Oversee, assess, and insure that each Site-level HSE System conforms to and complies with all relevant international, national, regional, industry, and local regulations and standards.
- Train and develop Site-level management and HSE personnel by providing technical and organizational (safety culture) training, guidance, advise, and mentoring.
- Drive the development and excellence of local safety culture at each Site through various interactions, reviews, relationships, events, activities, and hands-on involvement.
- Investigate and assist in the investigation of all accidents, incidents, and near-misses to effectively and accurately determine root cause and develop effective corrective action.
- Support Site-level compliance activities related to REACH, RoHS, Conflict Minerals, Dodd-Frank, TSCA and other materials and chemical trade regulations.
- Able to perform risk assessments and safety audits on complex machinery and highly technical processes in diverse cultural and multi-national settings
- Able to travel 10-20% to international locations for multi-day meetings, audits, training sessions, and other business purposes
- Able to read electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic schematics and diagrams
- Able to operate HSE test equipment
- Familiar with general international HSE practices, techniques, methods, test equipment, regulations, and requirements
- Familiar with International, National, Regional, and Local legal and regulatory technical and organizational requirements in his/her assigned region
Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Must have working knowledge and some experience working within and developing ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, or similar management systems.